Saturday, January 19, 2013

Earring Exchange Reveal

It's been grey and blustery this January, and so it's always appreciated when good mail packages turn up.  I'd participated in the Earring exchange over at Lampwork Etc., and the package finally showed up this week.  I know the organizer was trying her best to get everything out before Christmas, but that time of year is especially busy for mail, and the delay meant that I could have something to look forward to in January.

For the exchange, each participant could make up to five pairs of earrings, and would receive the same back.  Because the exchange was on a lampwork board, most participants made their beads, but the exchange was also open to those who wanted to wirework or chose some other form of handmade components. I received back five lovely pairs, and can't wait to match them up with outfits!  My favourite pair are the red and green discs - I love mis-matched earrings, and the maker did a great job of keeping her discs thin and even - not easy when dealing with molten glass.



1 comment:

Erica said...

What a lovely, belated Christmas gift! I'm totally digging those earring with the froggies! :-)

Did you share what you sent as part of the exchange?