Saturday, April 25, 2009

I just don't get....

On one of the boards I read, there's a person selling ear wires, which are the part of an earing that you put into your ear, and from which beads or charms dangle from. They are usually made from silver, or coated in gold, or something which doesn't usually react with skin.

Only she's making them from copper and brass, both of which react with many people's skin. And she's proud of the fact that they are copper and brass, which "aren't usually available", according to her. I kind of get the fact that some people might want hand-made ear wires, but I don't get why you'd want them in a metal that will turn your skin black....

6 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I guess there's just no accounting for lack of common sense.

Suzanne said...

You can't fix stupid. LOL Suz

Mel said...

lol. wow that is just silly.

Glenda said...

Suzanne summed it up nicely.

Laural said...

Just thinking of that makes my ears itch. I can't use anything but gold or they get infected. Blah..

Jenna said...

Ewww!