Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Snow's gone....

But it's not quite warm enough to be really warm yet - it's supposed to be quite nice for the rest of the week though.

I've been working out quite a bit lately - the last time I stepped on the scale it was quite a shock, and so I haven't got much stitching or beading done lately. I have been picking away at the white/green bracelet, which is turning out well. Alhambra is still "in progress". I can't quite figure out why I procrastinate more when I get closer to finishing a project, but it always seems to be the way. I also ordered materials for "Cirque des Circles" from Ink Circles, including Dinky-Dyes thread to stitch it with, and I'm hoping that shows up in my mailbox any day now.

2 comments:

Laural said...

I really like seeing that design. What color dinky dyes is it?

Kathy A. said...

Look forward to seeing Alahambra all beaded. What a beauty it will be. and that will be one BIG Happy Dance. Sounds like your new beading projects are very interesting.
Hopefully your computer issues will be solved soon and you can share some wonderful photos