Saturday, January 27, 2007

And the winner is.....

I said I'd draw for a bead from all of the comments on the "Pyra" post down below, so I did, and the winner is Carol! I haven't picked out anything to send her yet, so it will be a surprize to both of us. - Carol - please email me at caycay @ shaw . ca with your address, and I'll get something in the mail to you.

In other news, I listed several bead auctions at Just Beads this morning, including the spring floral set and the tiger set that I showed here earlier in the week. We'll see how everything goes with the auction.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you! I will email you :-)

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats to Carol!

The Silver Thistle said...

Hello! I've just been having another look at your beads. Very, very cool. I'm trying to find somewhere here that I could go to learn how to make these but I fear I'll be looking a long time, lol. There's never anything like that round here :(

I'd like to be able to make them myself after drooling over bead sites for the past 2 days and I HAVE to give it a go.

I imagine it's quite an expensive hobby though, is it?

Just as a thought, can you make the silver core beads that would fit on trollbead bracelets? I'd leap at any you had/have, if you can/do.