Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How did it get to be Wednesday?

It's amazing how fast the week flies by - especially when you're busy! I take dance classes twice a week, plus play sports another, so it's often much later in the week before I even catch my breath.

My digital camera batteries died, and I need to do something about that, because I owe people pictures of beads. I should have some to post here too! I feel like it's been too long since a picture broke up the un-ending stream of text that goes here.

Oh - and I got two exciting things yesterday - one is the 2006 JCS issue! It's finally arrived in Canada. I have several stitching projects to get done in the next little while, and there are lots of great projects in the issue. I need Christmas ornies for the TWBB exchange, plus a fob for the Robin's Nest exchange. I'll have to get cracking on those! I have great plans for the fob, but we will see how everything turns out.

The second exciting thing was the new book "U2 by U2" - it's just drool worthy. I had no idea that it would be this fantastic, and that the memebers of U2 would be that open and honest about their lives. I've loved U2 for a long time and I feel like I've grown up with them to a large extent. I think I "discovered" them in high school sometime, and they've been a part of my life ever since. I went to the last concert of their North American tour in Portland, Oregon last year, and it honestly was one of the highlights of the year. I thought I was going to cry when they played "40".

No comments: