Saturday, July 29, 2006

A couple more progress pictures



I haven't felt like writing much lately - life just seems to be filled with uninteresting details that don't make for very good blogging. I did get a bead order in this week, and I started on Pyra this week. What you see in the piccie is her hair, and she'll soon have the start of a forehead. I've also got another progress pic of Alhambra garden - I love looking back at my progress pics to see how far I've come. When you're in the middle of a huge project, it's nice to see that there is progress being made!

3 comments:

jymisgurl said...

Both look great!

Christine S said...

Great progess on both, Karin! Pyra is going to look fabulous when she's done!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :) I love peyote stitch, it's a lot of fun. Pyra looks great.