Saturday, June 10, 2006

Apparently I should start planning now......

Apparently I'm living to the ripe old age of 99 according to the death prediction calculator . My prediction came back as follows "At age 99, you will die from a gunshot wound to the pelvis. The only suspect is your landlord." I guess I should start saving for retirement now - If I have another 35 or so years to live after I get there, I guess I should start saving my pennies!

It's Sunday, and not much is going on around here - I'm thinking about taking a dance class over the summer, but I haven't decided whether I should do that, or make use of the gym membership that I have. It's a great gym, but it's basically a huge tent, and in the summer it gets very, very humid in there - so much so that the consensation occasionally comes down in drops of rain.

No comments: